[spectre] CALL Kunstfilmtag 2010 Düsseldorf

Susanne Fasbender info at susannefasbender.de
Sat Jun 19 16:18:50 CEST 2010

Kunstfilmtag 2010
UN..SHARPNESS OF THE DOCUMENTARY

Kunstfilmtag 2010 is looking for videos and films
which approach their subjects using documentary methods,
where the relationship to the documentary can be perceived
freely and artistically..
....read more:

http://www.kunstfilmtag.de/index.php?id=52

Deadline for entries: September, 3th, 2010
Length: max. 12 minutes,
Year of production: no limit

contact:
susanne_fasbender at kunstfilmtag.de
www.kunstfilmtag.de

Kunstfilmtag 2010  I  November 6th, 2010
UN..SHARPNESS OF THE DOCUMENTARY
Auditorium of the Artists Association Malkasten I Düsseldorf
www.kunstfilmtag.de
sponsored by the cultural office of the capital city Düsseldorf