[spectre] EMERGEANDSEE 2010: Call for Works

simon vincent simon.vincent at visionofsound.co.uk
Sun Mar 28 12:45:43 CEST 2010

/// Call for films, media art, audio works (2-8 Channels) and lectures ///

Dear friends of EMERGEANDSEE,

2010 is a special year for us: It's our 10th anniversary! Our festival has
been around since 2000, presenting young and clever short films.

Concluding a change that has already started two years ago, we will renew
our concept this year. From now on, our festival will consist of three
equally important sections: Film competition, media art exhibition, and our
established conference.

All three sections together open up a discussion on an annual topic. In
2010, the topic will be

  "Hybrid Metropolis: in between spaces"

discussing different notions and concepts of space and identity.

Please find the call for papers (conference) and call for entries (films,
exhibition) on our website. Deadline for entries is April 15, 2010. So
spread the word! We are looking forward to a great event with beautiful and
thoughtful work.

EMERGEANDSEE 2010 will take place in Berlin on June 18-20.

Note for audio works:

Works for 2 to 8 channels can be handed in. They should not be in mp3 format
but in high audio quality (44.1/48/96 kHz WAV/AIFF files). Works for 2
channels will be handed in as stereo files (for works with more channels one
file for each track)

All the best,
your
EMERGEANDSEE Team