[spectre] Fwd: End of occupation of Mansion building / Middlesex University

miguel leal ml at virose.pt
Mon May 17 10:25:47 CEST 2010

Begin forwarded message:
From: Eric Alliez <eric.alliez at free.fr>
Date: May 16, 2010 12:34:05 AM GMT+01:00
Subject: End of occupation of Mansion building / Middlesex University

REAL EMERGENCY FOR ALL SUPORT INITIATIVES!
Thanks!
Eric

Dear all,

As many of you may already know, the students decided to end their
occupation of the Mansion building this afternoon, and the campaign
has posted a statement at http://savemdxphil.com/2010/05/15/the-
occupation-is-over-the-campaign-continues/.

The occupation has had a tremendous impact, both at Middlesex and on
sympathetic campuses all over the world.

We assume that the University will not proceed with any further legal
or disciplinary threats against any of the people involved. Needless
to say, if this assumption turns out to be misplaced then the
Philosophy staff at Middlesex and, for sure, many of our colleagues
in and out of UK will do everything in their power to defend students
and their supporters.

Middlesex Philosophy