[spectre] // The State of Art //

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Sat Aug 6 16:25:19 CEST 2011

Hi!
Sorry but you are making a use of Baudrillard to contribute to your
thesis but from a misunderstanding about him and about his text.

Baudrillard has not written The conspiracy of Art from a reformist
point of view nor from economic point of view, but as an act of
critical art -- of critical active poetry itself -- walking itself as
entropy into the contemporary. It is a symbolic challenge. It does not
concerns --in nothing-- your subject.

(Same misunderstanding than about Forget Foucault)

Best