[spectre] // The State of Art //

Aliette Guibert-Certhoux aliette.guibert at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 22:29:34 CEST 2011

do not feel guilty, we arrive at a time when young people are unaware
of analysis which work in real time against their symbolic issues that
have marked our generation and the immediate next ... and they
reinterpret the texts in line in the current time. This
misunderstanding is that the authors continue to be read in spite of
their actions in their lifetime, and basically that's what can happen
better to them in their posthumous life. I'm just an old kind and I
know what I should try to convey even I'm not the proper author.
Anyway, economy is not art. Current Art cannot take care of being
useful, it just must try to exist and keep its symbolic function. But
the cost of unuseful things must be in perspective of the States, or
unless the common link of societies is dying.

On 6 August 2011 21:03, { brad brace } <bbrace at eskimo.com> wrote:

> The conceptual lollygag is here symbolic and just supposes a
> social or transdisciplinary attention, in all cases a
> metapolitical and atopical one; so far as it is fractured
> and diversified it can be only understood in terms of paid
> institutionalized actuality. ;)
>

> /:b
>
> =============
>
> PROXY Gallery
> http://bit.ly/proxygallery
>
> global islands project:
> http://bbrace.net/id.html
>
> "We fill the craters left by the bombs
> And once again we sing
> And once again we sow
> Because life never surrenders."
> -- anonymous Vietnamese poem
>
> "Nothing can be said about the sea."
> -- Mr Selvam, Akkrapattai, India 2004
>
> "... for every star-driven enterprise there are corollary
> benefits for those who support it and keep their mouths shut."
> -- John Young, NYC 2010
>
> "Shikata ga nai -- There's nothing we can do about it."
> -- Japanese tsunami survivors, 2011
>
> { brad brace }   <<<<< bbrace at eskimo.com >>>>  ~finger for pgp
>
> ---    bbs: brad brace sound                               ---
> ---    http://69.64.229.114:8000                           ---
> ---    http://bradbrace.net/undisclosed.html               ---
>
> .
> The 12hr-ISBN-JPEG Project       >>>> posted since 1994 <<<<
>
> + + +         serial           ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/b/bbrace
> + + +      eccentric          ftp://  (your-site-here!)
> + + +     continuous         hotline://artlyin.ftr.va.com.au
> + + +    hypermodern      ftp://ftp.rdrop.com/pub/users/bbrace
> + + +        imagery        http://12hr.noemata.net
>
> News:  alt.binaries.pictures.12hr   alt.binaries.pictures.misc
>               alt.binaries.pictures.fine-art.misc    alt.12hr
>
> .  12hr email
> subscriptions => http://bradbrace.net/buy-into.html
>

> .  Other  |  Mirror: http://www.eskimo.com/~bbrace/bbrace.html
> Projects  |  Reverse Solidus: http://bradbrace.net/
>          |                   http://bbrace.net
>
> .  Blog   |  http://bradbrace.net/wordpress
> .  IM     |  bbrace at unstable.nl
> .  IRC    |  #bbrace
> .  ICQ    |  109352289
> .  SIP    |  bbrace at ekiga.net
> . SKYPE   |  bbbrace
>          |  registered linux user #323978
> ~>
> I am not a victim       coercion is natural
> I am a messenger        freedom is artifical
>

> /:b

Animatrice, éditorialiste, directrice des éditions
http://www.criticalsecret.com
http://www.criticalsecret.net
http://www.criticalsecret.org
http://www.lanuithenight.com