[spectre] Subscribe and watch films for € 2,90/month only - on realeyz.tv!

Patricie Pouzarova pouzarova at eyzmedia.de
Thu Dec 8 13:02:59 CET 2011

Dear Cinema Maniacs,

We proudly present our newly relaunched *video on demand platform for
ARTHOUSE FILMS*: realeyz.tv.

-    realeyz.tv is a STREAMING and DOWNLOAD-TO-OWN platform with a
unique selection of arthouse films
-    realeyz.tv offers a wide range of DOCUMENTARIES, feature-length
fiction, animation, music films, human rights films, films about Berlin,
and much more
-    30 NEW FILMS added weekly
-    on realeyz.tv, films are available as *download to own*, *72 hour
rental streams*, and for unlimited viewing with our *MONTHLY FLAT RATE
SUBSCRIPTION for only € 2,90*
-    on realeyz.tv you can watch films any time, anywhere
-    realeyz.tv offers international films for international audiences.
Navigation is available *in four different languages (German, English,
French and Spanish)*. Many films are available in more          than one
language version - often with English subtitles as well as in other
languages.
-    realeyz.tv also offers EDUCATIONAL RIGHTS for selected films
-    realeyz.tv has a Blog! Updated daily with articles about film and
non-film topics including events and news from Berlin.
-    You can register the usual way, or register and log in with your
Facebook account

For more details visit www.realeyz.tv today!

/We are still working on improvements and feedback is very important to
us! Send your comments, questions, ideas, or suggestions for films
titles feedback at realeyz.tv./

See you soon on realeyz.tv!

Your realeyz.tv team

Patricie Pouzarova