[spectre] Duet - Satz 1, 2, 3 et 4 - Conversations between Antye Greie (aka AGF) and Annie Abrahams II

Annie Abrahams bram.org at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 12:11:32 CET 2011

December 13, 14, 15 and 16 from 7 PM till 7.30 PM (Paris time)

Duet - Satz 1, 2, 3 et 4.
Conversations between Antye Greie (aka AGF) and Annie Abrahams II.

Domestic Streaming Performances

13/12 Respiration / Breathing, 14/12 Le Quotidien / Daily life, 15/12
La Famille / Der Familie, 16/12 Les Rêves / L’Utopie / Dreams

4 Performances between 5 and 30 minutes long – possibility to chat
during and after.
I hope to see you Online
http://bram.org/meeting/AGF/salon.html

"It would be perfect if we hadn’t technical problems.
Remember forever more
It will last untill we will meet in real life.
You’re still the one I kiss good night"
Verse 2 of a song by Annie and songlyricsgenerator for Antye (2010)

In August 2010 Annie and Antye performed together in A Meeting is a
Meeting is a Meeting – a first series of 9 Domestic Streaming
Performances.
http://bram.org/9meetings

…we explicitly challenge one another. We push each other towards new
terrains, and into unknown, unrehearsed actions. We did not aim to
produce an intimate encounter for this work, but the fact that we
enter unknown realms makes it intimate because we cannot control the
image of ourselves that we broadcast to the public.
Annie Abrahams on "A Meeting is a Meeting is a Meeting" in "Allergic
to Utopias", interview for Digimag 58, October 2010 by Maria
Chatzichristodoulou.
http://www.digicult.it/digimag/article.asp?id=1902

Antye Greie
Digital songwriter, sound composer and poet - Born 1969 in East
Germany lives and works in Hailuoto, Finland. Known also as AGF. Focus
of work includes the relationship between language and sound,
audiovisual live performance, digital communication, sound
installations and commissions for movies and theater. Throughout her
career, Greie has released 20 long player records and numerous
collaborations under such aliases as AGF/Delay (with Vladislav Delay),
Greie Gut Fraktion (with Gudrun Gut), and The Lappetites (with Kaffe
Matthews and Eliane Radigue), many collaborations with the
award-winning classical composer Craig Armstrong. Greie also runs her
own production company, AGF Producktion, and has produced records for
other artists, including Ellen Allien (SOOL, 2009, BPitch).

Annie Abrahams
An internationally regarded pioneer of networked performance art who
obtained a doctorate in biology from the University of Utrecht in 1978
and a degree from the art school of Arnhem in 1986. Her artistic work,
that uses video as well as performance and the internet, questions the
possibilities and limits of communication and more specifically its
modes in networked enviroments. She has performed and shown work
extensively in France, including at the Pompidou Centre, Paris, and in
many international galleries including among others Espai d'Art
Contemporani de Castelló, Spain; the Museum of Contemporary Art,
Tokyo, Furtherfield Gallery in London; and the Armenian Center for
Contemporary Experimental Art, Yerevan; festivals such as the Moscow
Film Festival and the International Film Festival of Rotterdam, and on
online platforms such as Rhizome.org and Turbulence.