[spectre] You'll like it!

Andreas Broeckmann broeckmann at leuphana.de
Tue Dec 13 11:50:57 CET 2011

doug,

i assume that this must be a mistake, or even more likely an example
of data"mining"... anyway, since what was sent is advertising which
is inappropriate on the spectre list, i have, for the time being,
switched your account to "moderate", which means that future postings
from your account will not go through automatically but will have to
be looked at by admin.

regards,
-a