[spectre] Hypo Chrysos - Premiere of a new biomedia performance, Matadac Fest

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Wed Dec 14 15:30:30 CET 2011

(sorry for x-post)

Dear all,

this is to cordially invite you to the premiere of my latest work titled
"Hypo Chrysos".
It is a new biomedia performance for enhanced body, interactive
multi-channel sound and video (purely Pure Data-based).

WHEN & WHERE:
Friday 16th December
h 20.00
Auditorium, CaixaForum, Madrid.

Following, Herman Kolgen will perform his work "Inject".

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hypo Chrysos is the second piece of a series of bio-interactive works based
on the Xth Sense (XS), an open, biophysical and wearable technology I've
recently developed.

The work was composed ad hoc for the Matadac festival in Madrid, which this
year explores the theme of Machines and Flesh.
In conjunction with this premiere, I'm teaching a workshop on biophysical
generation and control of music and video using the Xth Sense tech.

Hypo Chrysos: http://marcodonnarumma.com/works/hypo-chrysos/
Xth Sense: http://marcodonnarumma.com/works/xth-sense/
XS Workshop:
http://marcodonnarumma.com/teaching/xth-sense-biophysical-music/

Matadac Festival: http://www.madatac.es/

Hope to see some of you there,
best wishes,

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher