[spectre] Sonom video screening @ FIBER Festival (Amsterdam)

Sus susannagg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 16:21:15 CET 2011

[ Audiovisual live based on sine waves ] will be screened tomorrow at FIBER
Festival (Amsterdam)

Title work/video: [ Audiovisual live based on sine waves ]
Creator(s): Sonom.org
Country: Barcelona (Spain)
Duration: 3'15 minutes edit (live AV performance 50 minutes)
See the video at FIBER Festival video gallery, which includes documentations
of (inter)national video, vj- and projection works.

FIBER Festival is a new audiovisual network festival, taking place on
January 15th 2011 at ‘De Verdieping’, the basement of TrouwAmsterdam (The
Netherlands). FIBER concentrates on a new generation of visual artists,
designers and musicians (dj's, vj's and producers) who understand the
importance of sharing knowledge and combined efforts in order to realise an
interdisciplinary experience of video-art and music. The festival is divided
into three parts; EXPO, DAY and NIGHT.

Confirmed artists:
Delta Funktionen (dj) - Delsin, Tarik Barri (audiovisual composer), Mohloa
(LIVE), .Pim (dj), Fafi Fabi (dj) - ClubStreetway, Mohlao (LIVE) - Field
Records, Living Room (visuals), Daan Kars (visuals), DeFrame collective
(visuals): Lume / SITD / Lucidlien / Jessica Dreu, Living Room (interaction
designers): Jeroen van Hofwegen & Timo Kui, lder. +info:
http://www.fiberfestival.nl

//////////// We will be there and would be nice to see you!

\\\\\\\\\\\ Btw, we have a new video shooted at Himalaya's Toy Train:
http://vimeo.com/18673370

Best,
www.sonom.org
info at sonom.org