[spectre] Becoming cockroaches @Syntagma square

eleni m elenimichailidi at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 11:36:06 CEST 2011

hi to everyone

police brutality on the 29th of june in athens cannot really be described. its a miracle people did not get killed, with hundreds injured and arrested - for no reason at all.
you can find some links to photos and videos here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_7Q79kE_aUghpkz7khIC-CUWH-4wPKVgwU0qUt9idYQ/mobilebasic?pli=1&hl=en_US

appart from international news coverage and the athens indymedia, both problematic for different reasons, most things are in greek
a regularly updated source in english is the occupied london blog

any support would be very important at this point - if you have no other contact you could try here
http://real-democracy.gr/en/announcement/new-workgroup-international-support-communication
http://real-democracy.gr/fr/content/informations-de-contact-des-groupes
http://real-democracy.gr/en/international_news

eleni