[spectre] I-A-M *11 / dreizehn / residency opportunity

contact at stefanriebel.de contact at stefanriebel.de
Wed Jun 15 14:20:01 CEST 2011

das INSTITUT FÜR ALLES MÖGLICHE informiert:

 - - -

*11–dreizehn {group show}
**I-A-M * Residency {institutional living}

 - - -

*11 - dreizehn

a for now last show of institute members ... ilse ermen, siegfried kärcher, stefan riebel & katharina sickert

presentation: saturday + sunday, june 18th + 19th 2011 / 7 pm
@: i-a-m, schererstr.11, 13347 berlin

there will be painting, text, action, graphics ... laughter and happiness

 - - -

I-A-M * Residency

the institut für alles mögliche opens a residence opportunity ... from july 1st onwards the i-a-m will be available for short time residencies in berlin, germany ...

details: http://residency.i-a-m.tk
website: www.i-a-m.tk

 - - -

... everybody welcome!

 - - -

please spread our news ... we would like it!
all the best! your I-A-M!

www.i-a-m.tk