[spectre] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Roberta Alvarenga via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Fri Jun 17 01:03:28 CEST 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Roberta Alvarenga requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Jani,

- Roberta

Accept invitation from Roberta Alvarenga
http://www.linkedin.com/e/x455yo-gp0bg1h2-2c/GKLYW1nbJJ6cY81QWLkbGqAbKJr_P903cWJ/blk/I171468134_20/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYMcBYQcP4UdzgNdP59bPcSujtqqQpmbPATdzcRejgQczcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Roberta Alvarenga
http://www.linkedin.com/e/x455yo-gp0bg1h2-2c/GKLYW1nbJJ6cY81QWLkbGqAbKJr_P903cWJ/blk/I171468134_20/30OnPgPcjwSd34TckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Roberta Alvarenga be a good idea?

Have a question? Roberta Alvarenga's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Roberta Alvarenga and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/x455yo-gp0bg1h2-2c/ash/inv19_ayn/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation