[spectre] Representation of vaccines in art, film, literature and poetry

Paul Brown paul at paul-brown.com
Wed Jun 29 20:18:22 CEST 2011

Forwarded from the litsci list: http://litsciarts.org

> From: "Talasek, J.D." <JTalasek at nas.edu>
> Date: 30 June 2011 2:16:43 AM AEST
> To: "litsci-l at duke.edu" <litsci-l at duke.edu>
> Cc: "Sable, Sheri" <SSable at nas.edu>, "Eckert, Bradley" <BEckert at nas.edu>
> Subject: RE: cognitive science in the literature classroom: an inquiry
>
> Dear fellow SLSA members:
>
> I have been asked to help research content for a multi-media piece being developed by the Institute of Medicine.  The topic is the representation of vaccines in art, film, literature and poetry.  This sounds like a perfect topic to throw out to this group so I would appreciate any suggestions that are offered up.  Also, if this is a specific area of research interest for any of you, I would like to know.  I would be glad to share more about this project with anyone interested.
>
> Best regards,
> JD Talasek
> Director
> Cultural Programs of the National Academy of Sciences (CPNAS)
> 500 5th Street, NW  Room K118
> Washington DC 20001
> (o) 202.334.3104  (f) 202.334.1690
> jtalasek at nas.edu
> www.cpnas.org

====
Paul Brown - based in OZ February to August 2011
mailto:paul at paul-brown.com == http://www.paul-brown.com
OZ Landline +61 (0)7 3391 0094 == USA fax +1 309 216 9900
OZ Mobile +61 (0)419 72 74 85 == Skype paul-g-brown
====
Synapse Artist-in-Residence - Deakin University
http://www.deakin.edu.au/itri/cisr/projects/hear.php
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====