[spectre] any news on the revolutions?

Andreas Maria Jacobs ajaco at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 10 12:14:51 CET 2011

hmm

Simon

I am not being aware of insulting anyone, just expressing a no-win situation

Regarding creative arts, it is my experience that there is hardly any
connection between art producers and art consumers, on the contrary mostly
'art' is left alone in an incestuous niche of autocratic power structures
maintaining a rather steep protecting, invisible, social and economical
barrier between it's self glorifying merits and the ones not taken part in
it

I more try to think in a 'Brechtian' way to produce "Lehrstuecke' in which
the under-informed and underprivileged audiences are given insights in how
'art' can be of importance to undermine and surpass this conditions.

Surely it is difficult to operate in a context that is opposing the
underlying structures of the 'art world' itself, but as a matter of fact
most 'normal' people for ages already dislike art as they intuitively feel
the class difference expressed in its glorifying and monetary
consequences.

--
w: http://nictoglobe.com
w: http://burgerwaanzin.nl