[spectre] We Are Alive: NetAudio Festival London 2011.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue May 10 12:22:11 CEST 2011

We Are Alive: NetAudio Festival London 2011.

Marc Garrett interviews Andi Studer of NetAudio London, about their
latest Festival at the Roundhouse and other venues in London, from
Friday 13th - 15th May 2011. Showcasing work of artists who use digital
and network technologies to explore new boundaries in music and sonic
art, their festivals encourage participation in all forms: interactive
sound art installations, conferences, workshops, collaborative online
broadcasting and headline shows. This year promises to be a special
event, headlined by the legendary Nurse With Wound and many more.

http://www.furtherfield.org/interviews/we-are-alive-netaudio-festival-london-2011