[spectre] Ràdio Web MACBA recommended podcasts

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 10:46:57 CET 2011

*
Ràdio Web MACBA recommended podcasts:
*
*-INTERRUPTIONS mix series, *by Jon Leidecker, Chris Brown, Felix Kubin,
Florian Hecker, Marcus Schmickler. Theme-based à la carte musique podcasts.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/interruptions-tag/

<http://rwm.macba.cat/en/interruptions-tag/>-*MEMORABILIA. COLLECTING
SOUNDS WITH..*. An exploration of the sound collecting phenomena, feat.
Mark Gergis (Sublime Frequencies), William Bennett (Whitehouse, Cut Hands),
Ed Veenstra...
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/memorabilia_tag

-*VARIATIONS*, by Jon Leidecker. An in-depth overview on the History of
Sampling.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/variations_tag

-*COMPOSING WITH PROCESS: PERSPECTIVES ON GENERATIVE AND SYSTEMS MUSIC*, by
Mark Fell and Joe Gilmore. An exploration of generative approaches to
composition and performance in the 20th Century.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/research?id_capsula=784

-*PARASOL ELEKTRONICZNY. RUMOURS FROM THE EASTERN UNDERGROUND*, by Felix
Kubin. A tour of underground sound production in Eastern Europe.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/curatorial?id_capsula=774

-*FLUXRADIO*, by Joe Gilmore and Rhiannon Silver. A comprehensive and
creative look on the Fluxus movement.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/specials?id_capsula=614

-*THE UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE. Communication and ambiguity in the work of
John Baldessari*, by Roc Jiménez de Cisneros. Interview with John
Baldessari.
-http://rwm.macba.cat/en/specials?id_capsula=668

-*AVANT*, by Roc Jiménez de Cisneros. An overview on Spanish avant-garde
music, now also available at Ubuweb.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/avant_tag
http://www.ubuweb.com/sound/spanish_avant.html

-*SON[I]A #134: Interview with Ulf Langheinrich, *sound artist working with
digital media.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/ulf_langheinrich/capsula

-*SON[I]A #132: Interview with Theo Burt, *UK* *sound artist working with
sound, video and light.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/theo_burt/capsula

**-*SON[I]A #130: Interview with Rick Prelinger, *founder of the Prelinger
Archives
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/rick_prelinger/capsula

**-*SON[I]A #116: Interview with Kenneth Goldsmith*, founder and main
editor of Ubuweb, the Internet's largest archive of artistic avant-garde
material.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia?id_capsula=788

-*SON[I]A #111: Interview with People Like Us, *UK-based plunderphonic
audiovisual artist.
<http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia?id_capsula=788>
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/people_like_us/capsula

-*SON[I]A #99: Interview with John Oswald, *one of the leading exponents of
sound appropiationism.
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/sonia/sonia99_john_oswald/capsula

-*MALADY OF WRITING. Modernism you can dance to*, by Kenneth Goldsmith
http://rwm.macba.cat/en/specials?id_capsula=604