[spectre] Workshop VIDA 13.0 - Sonia Cillari "Emotional skin, performance and sensorial spaces"

MONICA BELLO mb at monicabello.org
Mon Oct 10 14:05:37 CEST 2011

Dear friends,

I would like to draw your attention to the workshop VIDA 13.0
"Emotional skin, performance and sensorial spaces" directed by the
award winning artist Sonia Cillari, first prize of the 2010 edition of
VIDA Art and Artificial Life International Competition.
The workshop will take place between the 26th and the 28th of October
at Matadero Madrid. It is organized within the framework of VIDA
Awards by Fundacion Telefonica.

Detailed information of the workshop and how to participate can be
found in this link:
http://www.fundacion.telefonica.com/en/arteytecnologia/eventos/evento/26_10_2011_esp_3368

I hope you find this of interest, please spread the word,

Regards,

Mónica

------
Mónica Bello Bugallo
Artistic Director of VIDA
Art and Artificial Life International Awards
www.fundaciontelefonica.com/vida

Current activities:

Workshop VIDA 13.0 with Sonia Cillari, 1st prize of 2010 edition
October 26th- 28th at Matadero Madrid
http://www.fundacion.telefonica.com/es/arteytecnologia/eventos/evento/26_10_2011_esp_3367

ISEA paper "VIDA, new discourses, tropes and modes in art and
artificial life research":
http://isea2011.sabanciuniv.edu/paper/vida-new-discourses-tropes-and-modes-art-and-artificial-life-research