[spectre] Artreview: Important message regarding (the censorship of) user content

Garrett Lynch lists at asquare.org
Tue Sep 6 13:08:11 CEST 2011

Strike one more for creative expression online.

Not sure how many people here use the artreview community but this may be of interest.  This is poor form that they are allowing an ISP provider to dictate what is acceptable art but surprising that they did not predict issues like this with community growth.  There are many art friendly providers out there and rather than censor a blossoming community they should migrate to another ISP.  Note that art review have provided no means of replying to the message ether directly in their email or on their website (no email contact is provided on the website).

Garrett
Garrett at asquare.org
http://www.asquare.org/
http://www.asquare.org/networkresearch/