[spectre] One week to Go Rewire: the fourth international conference on media histories

Paul Brown paul at paul-brown.com
Wed Sep 21 18:11:24 CEST 2011

Over the last few months, we have been delighted to see the programme for Rewire, the fourth international conference on media art histories come together, and we are ever more excited as we are now only a week away from the big event!

If you haven't managed to check it out already, then the Rewire conference programme is available here: http://www.mediaarthistory.org/?page_id=270

The conference is held at the:

LJMU Art & Design Academy
Duckinfield Street
L3 5YD Liverpool
United Kingdom
Wednesday, September 28, 2011 at 09:00 AM - Friday, September 30, 2011 at 8:00 PM (GMT)

During this period, Liverpool, will be turned into a hub for digital art experiments and innovation, with the Abandon Normal Devices Festival taking place in tandem. Please do check out the programme here: www.andfestival.org.uk.

We'd also like to take the time to remind you that the final date for purchasing tickets Advanced tickets online is the 25th of September. These can be purchased from the link below.

http://rewire2011.eventbrite.com

Please do register in advance, so that we can guarantee that we've got your conference pack ready for your on arrival! :)
We look forward to welcoming you in LiverpoolThe Rewire Team

====
Paul Brown - based in the UK August to October 2011
mailto:paul at paul-brown.com == http://www.paul-brown.com
UK Mobile +44 (0)794 104 8228 == USA fax +1 309 216 9900
Skype paul-g-brown
====
Synapse Artist-in-Residence - Deakin University
http://www.deakin.edu.au/itri/cisr/projects/hear.php
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====