[spectre] April 6 (Berlin) :: CiTiZEN KiNO (#15) Live: Viddy Me Well, Big LiL' Brother !

podinski podska at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 10:36:23 CEST 2012

Dear resistant + fertile organisms,

We are veeery excited to premiere our next and perhaps wildest CiTiZEN
KiNO in Neukoelln in collaboration with the Agora Collective + Montenegro
( music studio project and members of the Noise + Politics artivists group ).

A LIVE mix of Theater, Film and The Net, CiTiZEN KiNO sets the stage for
you to re-access your own internally-generated cinema... unplugged and
gadget-free !

Where: Agora Collective / Cafe
Mittelweg 50, (U8 Leinestr.), Neukölln -Berlin

When:
Doors at 19:00h
Show begins 20:00h

How Much:
4 euros ( but no one turned away for lack of funds )

More Info:
http://xlterrestrials.org/plog/?p=8465
Fedboook invite:
https://www.facebook.com/events/255280531229845/

C-Kino #15 is a bit complex, and 'slightly' mad, investigation into media
violence and mind control, which begins with some fascinating and obscure
tales regarding Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange.

And then we'll flip the switch hard, from dangerous arts to tactical arts !

"Fire inverted becomes water from a well." XLt anarcho-projectionist dr.
Podinski will share an assembled collection of rare and racy media to ask:

What would happen if we weren’t putting all our eggs in a “technological
redemption” basket… rather attempting to integrate with a pre-existing
natural (and sensual) intelligence that surrounds us all??  An intelligence,
which is consistently being over-ridden by the sterile seed of post-modern
‘Progress’ + Product Industries !!

We'll include a few interactive experiments, like testing "Cat Science
>From the 60s" and try out a simulated version of Dr. Persinger's "God
Helmet" which apparently is too primal or too evolved for know-it-all
biologists
like Richard Dawkins ; )

We really couldn't recommend anything more juicy for your mind/body/spirit
than to enter the XLterrestrials' Lab/Lair THIS FRIDAY...  come early,
seating is limited.

dr. ~ Podinski ~
& the ~XLt~

ps. And Note, we'll will return to present at Theater Kapelle in May.
But if you got some
ideas of where we could bring the Kino performances next ( or this
summer ) we're
nomadic and highly mobile! Drop us a line, we'd love to hear from Ya !!

( + Plz spread this invite ! )

www.xlterrestrials.org/plog
arts + praxis organisms