[spectre] Reflections on the _New Aesthetic_

Derek Holzer macumbista at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 20 16:36:16 CEST 2012

 From what I can gather from the "official" New Aesthetic Tumblr page,
the whole thing is about seeing your physical environment as an
extension of some software environment. Sounds suspiciously like a
movement built by internet addicts to me. The end of this kind of
thinking are monsters like Breivik, who desensitized and trained himself
to commit massacre by playing World of Warcraft 16 hours a day. Who
wants to click the "like" button on that one?

D.