[spectre] Reality Creation Kit @ LaPorta, Barcelona

pedro pedruski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 12:08:26 CET 2012

http://www.laportabcn.com/es/activities/reality-creation-kit

>From the 5th to the 9th of December in the centre for contemporary dance
creation La Porta in Barcelona we will be working on the development of the
Reality Creation Kit.

Amplifying the concept of the electronics kit to include, as components,
all aspects of creation and behaviour, from the quantic to artistic, we are
bringing together a diverse group of artists, thinkers and scientists in
order to generate this kit.

Faced with the systemic collapse of a tired reality we urgently need to
migrate. By the combination of multiple components in circuit we hope to
attain the sufficient density to be able to translate ourselves and those
who participate to new realities.

Combining work sessions with public speeches and performances (see the
program in the link below) the Reality Creation Kit gives a new space for
artistic, scientific and affective collaborations, embracing diversity and
complexity but firmly rooted in the body and in the social.

http://www.laportabcn.com/es/activities/reality-creation-kit

Or follow and participate in the daily activities in the Reality Creation
Kit group in n-1

 https://n-1.cc/g/reality_creation_kit

salut !