[spectre] Leisure, my con/temporary status symbols

Guido Segni guido.segni at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 12:20:08 CET 2012

Leisure, my con/temporary status symbols

Display problems? View this newsletter in your browser. (
http://www.guidosegni.com/?email_id=7&user_id=110&urlpassed=W3ZpZXdfaW5fYnJvd3Nlcl9saW5rXQ%3D%3D&controller=stats&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
)

Hi all,
a very small brand new web based piece is finally online
It's about being available, busy, away and offline in the era of online con/temporary communication.
Hope you'll enjoy ;-)
Wishing you a happy Christmas time,
Guido Segni

Leisure
My cont/temporary status symbols

In the Internet era the separation between labour and spare time (leisure) has become subtle as never before.
Chat statuses are one of the most indicative representation of this con-temporary condition: available, busy, away or offline.
"Leisure" is an ongoing time-based portrait of me, myself and the internet from the point of view of my temporary chat status symbols.
Once per hour, 24/7, a script posts archives and over-exhibits my intimate Google Talk status through the www.temporarystatussymbols.com (
) website forming an abstract and coloured texture from which users can date back any moments of my daily life.
Read more (
http://www.guidosegni.com/?email_id=7&user_id=110&urlpassed=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5ndWlkb3NlZ25pLmNvbS93d3dvcmsvbXktdGVtcG9yYXJ5LXN0YXR1cy1zeW1ib2xzLw%3D%3D&controller=stats&action=analyse&wysija-page=1&wysijap=subscriptions
)
--
Check it @ www.temporarystatussymbols.com (
)