[spectre] Workshops Creative Camp Sajeta 24.-29. 07 Tolmin

sanja popov popovsanja9 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 07:51:37 CEST 2012

*Workshops: www.sajeta.org *

*

*Dušan Gerlica - Sculpture workshop - wooden sculpture*

Sculpture creative workshop is present on Sajeta since the begining of this
year. Its mentor, sculptor and photographer Dušan Gerlica helped Sajeta to
achieve its characteristics as they are known to us today, and therefore is
indispensable part and member of it. As he spontaneously started using
chisels instead of camera, so did his workshop became more and more
spontaneous.This year’s workshop will be dedicated to Tolmin peasant
uprising which celebrates its 300. anniversary. Sculpture workshop will
guest sculptors Boštjan Kavčič, Vasja Kavčič, Tomaž Zarifa and Gorazd
Prinčič.  (25€)

http://www.kulposocje.si/index.php?option=com_alphacontent&section=1&cat=3&task=view&id=5&Itemid=3
http://www.facebook.com/gerlica.dusan
http://www.gerlica.blogspot.com/

*Cikulacia 2 & ** Theremidi Orchestra*

* ** *

Equipe Cirkulacija 2 and Teremidi Orchestra derived from the last year's
workshop and will be in charge of the technological afternoons on Sotočje
confluence. This technology workshop will provide/teach the theoretical
fundamentals of using theremide.There will be some theremides (electronic
bounds) available for sale.

Equipe: Boštjan Leskovšek, Borut Savski, Tina Dolinšek, Marko Gabrijelčič,
Saša Spacal, Ida Hisenfelder. Dare Pejić in Matic Urbanija.

http://wiki.ljudmila.org/Theremidi_Orchestra
http://www.cirkulacija2.org

*Jernej Humar - Photography workshop*
Every participant should have his own camera (and lot of good will and love
for photography), which he will soon became familiar with (and all it's
parts).  We will soon find out that in camera, there are no miniature
people that are drawing taken photos, but that these are the tools that
convert certain physical phenomena into another one. When we'll understand
all that, we'll go to terrain, where every participant will make his very
own photos. Products will be checked, evaluated and artists will be advised
by professionals. Daily topic of this workshop will be beautiful Soča
river, but at the end of the week we'll try to capture some of the night
life. To make things even more interesting, we'll play with 'stop-tricks
animation' and stacked photos in video form, that will be presented to the
audience of Sajeta. (25€)

*Luis Candeias, Boštjan Simon, Stephan Meidell - Musical workshops*

Luis Candeias and Boštjan Simon will lead the workshop of rhythm (rhythmic
phrasing, simple polyrhythms, feel of pulse of the beat) and Stephan
Meidell will lead the workshop of free improvisation (graphic method,
exploration of sound)
Music workshops will be divided into two parts:
- morning part (from 11h to 13h): We will dedicate to the theoretical
basics and demonstrating material to the participants.
- afternoon part (from 15h to 17h): We will convert theory into practice.

There will also be individual hours or group lections (from 16h to 17h) for
any topic that participants will find interesting.    (30€)

*Marko Kovačič & Brane Ždralo - Scenography workshop - Scenography of the
festival environment with recycled material*

This workshop is meant to be something like “recycling-lighting”
installation. We'll work on different problems of lighting the scene,
considering personal poetics and work in group. The installation will
physically link the scene with lights and create new homogeneous form that
will also have practical function. We'll learn how to make lighting objects
from different materials. In a such way we will enlighten the happening of
Sajeta 2012. Some of the material will be brought from authors, however
every participant should bring as much material as they can (old
reflectors, old filters, cables...).     (25€)

*Samo Kutin - musical workshop for kids*

Workshop mentor will teach children how to make musical instruments and
will take them to an unpredictable collective musical journey.
Improvisation and experimental musician Samo Kutin with his ”infant“
playfulness has already surprised us many times on Sajeta. This workshop is
free of charge.  (free)

Reservation: info at sajeta.org

Free camping!

 Info: www.sajeta.org

Contacts:
Tel.:  +386 59 014087 <%2B386%2059%20014087> ,  Mtel.: <Mtel.:%20031/855%20131>
  +386 31 645 159 <%2B386%2031%20645%20159>,  Email: info at sajeta.org