[spectre] Andy Cameron 1959 - 2012

stephen kovats kovats at transmediale.de
Tue Jun 5 22:24:57 CEST 2012

dear friends,

I just saw this incredibly shocking news that Andy Cameron, artist, designer, thinker, all-round-amazing, funny and great persona who crossed all creative disciplines  - bringing good things to people around the world ... died May 28th of a sudden heart attack.

http://www.creativereview.co.uk/cr-blog/2012/may/andy-cameron

terrible, sad ... completely unexpected!

my sincere wishes  and condolences to his family and colleagues,

stephen
kovats at r0g-media.org

r0g_media
agency for open culture and critical transformation

supermarkt studio 3
brunnenstrasse 69
13355 berlin

+49 170 5887806
r0g-media.org
tweet @intertwilight

//  ------------------  //
** r0g_EVENTS coming up ... **

#OSJUBA *towards an Open Source South Sudan*
June 21/22, 2012
KOW + Supermarkt Berlin
http://r0g-media.org/osjuba/

THANKS:

CIRCUM / POLARITY + C_plexus Solaris
featuring: Jan-Peter E.R. Sonntag and Mark Resch
February 29, 19.00 @ Marshall McLuhan Salon
Embassy of Canada Berlin
http://www.mcluhan-salon.de/calendar
http://arcticperspective.org