[spectre] New media art in Paris?

aslemeur at free.fr aslemeur at free.fr
Thu Mar 8 16:40:45 CET 2012

Hi Chiara

Well... now it is a good period !!

Exit in Creteil (close suburbs)
http://www.maccreteil.com/fr/exit

NN Corsino, Enghien les bain (Close Suburbs)
dance video

Glassbox. in Paris 11e
http://www.glassbox.fr/

In centre Georges Pompidou :
you have the wonderfull exhibition Danser sa vie
with some 'old' and un-outofdate videos (some Nicolas Schoffer)

and Video Vintage !!

I am not sure what is up in Gaité Lyrique and 104
but places worth to go to
at least for the space

When do you come ?
I would be happy to meet you.