[spectre] Ràdio Web MACBA at Pinterest: a visualisation of our online research process

Radio Web MACBA rwm2008 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 09:45:57 CET 2012

*Ràdio Web MACBA at Pinterest:*

We started recently to visualize and share part of our online research
process using Pinterest. Here's the result so far:

Sound collecting:
Here we share our research related to sound collecting, which aims to
unearth private collections of music and sound memorabilia in order to
create a historiography of sound collecting that reveals the unseen and
passionate work of the amateur collector while reconstructing multiple
parallel histories such as the evolution of recording formats, archiving
issues, the collecting market and the evolution of musical styles beyond
the marketplace.
http://pinterest.com/radiowebmacba/sound-collecting-coleccionismo-sonoro-colleccionis/

Music for cooking:
A selection of moments from the Ràdio Web MACBA archives to enjoy while you
cook, cycle, clean, work or whatever.
http://pinterest.com/radiowebmacba/mientras-cocino-mentre-cuino-music-for-cooking/

Radio related:
Radio and radio art related things.
http://pinterest.com/radiowebmacba/radio-related/

Deutsche Kassettentäter:
Board inspired by the Deutsche Kassettentäter series curated by Felix Kubin
for Ràdio Web MACBA.
http://pinterest.com/achedas/deutsche-kassettentater/

Serendipity:
Interesting things we stumble upon.