[spectre] Launch of Open Taps + Waterwheel news

Suzon Fuks suzon at water-wheel.net
Mon Nov 5 17:18:54 CET 2012

++++++++INVITATION to "OPEN TAPS" LAUNCH
this Saturday 10 Nov
5-7pm (US East Coast) - time converter http://bit.ly/openTaps_10Nov
http://water-wheel.net/tap

A proposed monthly date where people can jam, improvise, discuss or
present for those who have created, or want to create, their own Tap
(presentation/performance videoconference room) on Waterwheel, & would
like a joint opportunity to perform/present it. We can move from one Tap
to the other, visiting different propositions and meeting people from
around the world. An evening/morning of fun, surprises, challenges and
encounters!

HERE'S HOW TO BE IN IT:
- Make your Tap and set up a "performance" schedule (viewable by all) for
either the first or the second hour of the 2-hr time period mentioned
above.
- Spread the word about your Tap on various social media, invite your
friends and audience. Crew and audience will gather during the allotted
time, work out a running order, and off we'll go!

+++++++WATERWHEEL NEWSLETTER http://eepurl.com/rnbBv
Convergence/Divergence Exhibition in California, Reflection on the
Cyposium, etc