[spectre] Max/MSP | MaxForLive Workshops @ Barcelona

Jan Mech jan.mech at gmx.net
Thu Nov 8 10:39:43 CET 2012

Dear all (& sorry for possible cross posting),

 I am happy to announce that there will be two Max/Msp| MaxForLive Workshops tought by me at Barcelona soon.

The workshops are organized and will take place at Espai Niu at Barcelona.

http://www.niubcn.com/

Part one (November 16th - 18th, 2012) will be in introduction to MaxForLive and focus on the creation of MIDI Effects inside Ableton Live and remote control of an Ableton Live Set using OSC and mobile devices.

Part two (November 23rd - 25th, 2012) will be about building your own synthesizer using different sound synthesis techniques.

 For more details and inscription please follow these links:

http://www.niubcn.com/workshops/workshop_max4live_1.htm

http://www.niubcn.com/workshops/workshop_max4live_2.htm

 Jan Mech

www.janmech.de