[spectre] Applications for Programme Manager - Emergent Technologies, Artist Residencies and The White Building

Jim Prevett jim at spacestudios.org.uk
Thu Nov 22 12:48:47 CET 2012

Some of you may be interested in this job in London:

*Programme Manager -* *Emergent Technologies, Artist Residencies and The
White Building*

*4 days a week £30,000 pro rata*

SPACE is an arts educational charity that provides affordable studios for
visual artists and creative businesses in London. The first and largest
London studio provider, founded by artists in 1968, its 18 leasehold sites
currently provide studios for over 700 artists.

 We are seeking a Programme Manager to manage our emergent technologies,
artist residencies and White Building activities.

The successful candidate will have experience in art programming, managing
artist residencies and a working knowledge of emergent technologies
practices.

To apply for this role, please download the application form

Completed applications should be returned by* 9.00am on Monday 3rd December
2012*

*Interviews are scheduled for 12th and 13th December 2012*

SPACE is committed to equality of opportunity in recruitment. We value a
diverse team and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.

http://www.spacestudios.org.uk/space/vacancies/vacancy-programme-manager-emergent-technologies-artist-residencies-and-the-white-building

--
Jim Prevett
Artist Residencies Programmer