[spectre] Rea McNamara at the WAG - Widget Art Gallery. November 30st - January 2nd, 2013

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:44:38 CET 2012

Dear friends & colleagues,

I'm glad to share with you the Rea McNamara's performance at the WAG -
Widget Art Gallery on IPhone, IPod touch and IPad form November 30st
until January 2nd, 2013.
Due the ever-changing nature of the performance during this month, I
invite the audience to connect to the WAG every week to see the four
stages of the Rea's show.
To know more about the Widget Art Gallery, I suggest to read my latest
interview on Rhizome
http://rhizome.org/editorial/2012/oct/29/gallery-your-pocket/

Enjoy the show! Best regards, Chiara

About the exhibition: "The Age Issue" by Rea McNamara.

The happy, stylish chaos that is a wonder woman anti-aging from 30 to
60 in a month, form November 30st until January 2nd. Every week, Rea
performs crystal vision interventions of her respective life stages in
the WAG space. Will she ever feel bien dans sa peau? Let's discover,
together! http://www.reamcnamara.com/

About the WAG:

The “WAG" is a mini 3-dimensional, single room gallery that fits into
your pocket 'cause I've developed it for IPhone, IPod Touch and I Pad.
Every month, directly on your mobile, The “WAG” hosts a solo digital
art exhibition related to the dynamic site-specific contest. So, the
Widget Art Gallery works both as a sort of kunsthall showing temporary
exhibitions and as a permanent collections museum because conserves
all the past exhibitions inside an online archive. For IPhone and IPod
touch, just copy this url http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag/mobile/ in
Safari and choose: “add to home” and the WAG's icon will be saved on
your IPhone. Do the same for IPad but paste this other URL:
http://www.chiarapassa.it/wagipad/mobile/, or download the widget
version for Mac osx dashboard at:
http://www.chiarapassa.it/publicart.html . Past exhibitions at:
http://the-widget-art-gallery.blogspot.com/