[spectre] International Artist Residencies & Exhibition, Budapest 2013

Beata Szechy bszechy at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 20:06:19 CEST 2012

Please post our new programs (residencies, exhibition...) for 2013.  Thank you,
Beata

Call for artists: International Artist Residencies & Exhibition, Budapest 2013

Our program is open for 2013!
We do early jury selections on the third weekend of each month.  Apply early!

HMC International Artist Residency Program, a not-for-profit arts organization
based in Dallas, TX/Budapest, provides national and international artists with
the opportunity to produce new work while engaging with the arts community in
Budapest, Hungary.
"Artist residencies allow the time for dialogue and create connections that
contribute to the future.."

E-mail address: bszechy at yahoo.com
Discipline:  visual artists, writers, performers
Offered program: residency, seminar, artist talk, exhibition, Galleries & Museum
Tour,.
Eligibility: International emerging artists

Please visit our website for more information and application form.

http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/id93.html

Library Thoughts 2, AIR/HMC, 9 X 12, MAVF, Budapest exhibition opening short
video:
http://youtu.be/Xt4cVZxpXl4

*To be removed from our database please reply to this email with Remove in the
subject.  PLEASE USE THE EMAIL ADDRESS WE SENT TO.  Thanks.

 Beata Szechy
http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com
http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/beataszechysgallery/