[spectre] From Interface to Instrument, seminar led by Marije Baalman (Barcelona)

l'ull cec info at lullcec.org
Wed Oct 24 18:27:12 CEST 2012

There are still some places available for the seminar that Marije
Baalman will impart this weekend in Barcelona.

26/28/29.10.2012
"From Interface to Instrument", seminar led by Marije Baalman.

"MIDI keyboards, slider boxes, joysticks, gamepads, are ubiquitous
interfaces right now to the computers that surround us. To turn these
interfaces into musical instruments there are various steps to guide the
design of a playable instrument. In this seminar we will explore the
basics of how to access various interfaces from SuperCollider,
strategies to explore the semantics of the interfaces that we use and
the data that they generate, and methods of mapping these to control
sonic processes."

Location:  Fabra i Coats – Fàbrica de Creació. Sant Adrià, 20.
Barcelona. Metro Sant Andreu.

+info: [
http://lullcec.org/en/2012/workshops/de-la-interficie-a-linstrument/ ]

coming up:

24.10.2012, 20:00h Between Art and Technology, lecture by Marije Baalman.
+info: [ http://lullcec.org/en/2012/lectures/entre-lart-i-la-tecnologia/ ]

ongoing:

SEMINARIS SONORS - tardor 2012

+info: [