[spectre] (fwd) DE-ARTIKULACIJA PLATFORM issue 0/2012

Andreas Broeckmann broeckmann at leuphana.de
Tue Sep 11 10:39:55 CEST 2012

.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DE-ARTIKULACIJA PLATFORM,  issue  0/2012 , is OUT, the issue  was
printed 7.09.2012  and from today is online.
The issue  0/2012 has 2 PARTS: 1 and  2;  altogether 80 pages. Can be
used as
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike: CC BY-NC-SA.

ONLINE LINKS:
http://bijenaleumetnosti.rs/2012/download/De-Artikulacija1.pdf
http://bijenaleumetnosti.rs/2012/download/De-Artikulacija2.pdf

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ABOUT DE-ARTIKULACIJA:

Exactly five years ago in 2007, Stas Kleindienst, Sebastjan Leban,
Tanja Passoni and Marina Grzinic started publishing a journal, better
to say, we launched an online platform for critical discourse that we
named RE-ARTIKULACIJA in Ljubljana, Slovenia. In 2012 early this year
we came to an end. MORE ABOUT  you can read in the introduction of the
platform De-artikulacija.  Publishing of De-artikulacija became
possible for me (I wanted to continue the project and also I wanted to
conclude Re-artikulacija in  a different  way, THANKING ALL THOSE WHO
WORKED WITH US) after the generous invitation to take part at the 15th
Biennial of Art: DE/RE/CONSTRUCTION: space, time, memories in Pančevo,
Serbia. The invitation came by the selectors of the visual segment:
Nikola Dedic and Aneta Stojnic. De-artikulacija was published in an
English-Serbian edition and not English-Slovenian, as the bilingual
concept is one of the main points of the entire platform. ALL TEXTS  ARE
FOR THE FIRST TIME PUBLISHED IN SERBIAN; SOME OF THEM FOR THE  FIRST
TIME IN ENGLISH. De-artikulacija is as well  there in the  gallery and
art centers in Pancevo, as a platform to be read on  the  spot.

DE-ARTIKULACIJA Platform 0 for theory, arts, protests and politics is  a
platform by all those engaging with it. Almost all those taking part  in
Re-artikulacija are on board as well in this edition, so let's see  the
reactions and lets think about the  next issue in 2013. The  support for
this issue in 2 parts  came from the writers, the  translators, the
co-designer, and from the past readers.  De- artikulacija is a project I
want to push on!  -M.  Grzinic
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ONLINE LINKS:  PART 1, PART 2
http://bijenaleumetnosti.rs/2012/download/De-Artikulacija1.pdf
http://bijenaleumetnosti.rs/2012/download/De-Artikulacija2.pdf

OR ACCESING PART 1, PART 2 THROUGH the biennale site:
http://bijenaleumetnosti.rs/2012/index.php?pid=13
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DE-ARTIKULACIJA
Platform 0 for theory, arts, protests and politics.
DE-ARTIKULACIJA is a platform by all those engaging with it.
EDITOR: Marina Grzinic
CONTRIBUTORS
Gabriele Dietze
Tatjana Greif
Marina Grzinic
Njideka Stephanie Iroh
Araba Evelyn Johnston-Arthur
Tjaša Kancler
Klub Zwei (Simone Bader and Jo Schmeiser)
Jorge Luis Marzo
Margarita Padilla
Mitja Perincic
Jovita Pristovsek
Zvonka T Simcic
Aina Šmid
Šefik Tatlić
Nataša Velikonja
Marina Vishmidt
Jasmina Zaloznik

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cultural center Pančevo supported the production of
this project within the visual segment of 15th Biennial
of Art: DE/RE/CONSTRUCTION: space, time, memories
in Pančevo, Serbia.
Selectors of the biennale visual segment:
Nikola Dedić, Aneta Stojnić

Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike
CC BY-NC-SA
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CONTENTS
1.
UVOD/ INTRODUCTION
Marina Gržinić