[spectre] Exhibition Listing

diana ali alidiana at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 18:37:09 CEST 2012

* *

*International Association of Quantum Artists (IAQA)*

http://internationalassociationofquantumartists.yolasite.com**

* *

Present their first Visual Arts Exhibition *‘Beyond the Material World’** *
at:

*BAR LANE STUDIOS*

1 Bar Lane, York, YO1 6JX.

www.barlanestudios.com

*Curated by Jean Harlow & Diana Ali. *

·      22st  October- 2nd November 2012.

·      Private View 20th October 7-9pm 2012.

·      Opening times: 9-5 Mon-Fri / 10-5 Sat.

*International Association of Quantum Physics (IAQA)* present a visual art
exhibition which aims is to explore the art/science interface by
participating in activities which aim to transform human understanding of
the world in which we live.  Theories and philosophies are explored by 17
artists incorporating sustainability, quantum theory, parallel worlds, the
multiverse, higher dimensional spaces and cosmology.   Each work acts as a
separate ‘world’, but is integrated with other exhibits occupying the same
space, therefore acting as parallel worlds. The audience is invited to
participate and sometimes, to intervene within these different artistic
spaces. It aims to be inspirational, encouraging others to reach out
towards more positive and sustainable futures.  We are taking the view that
art can provide a platform for multiple expressions of social ideals.  **