[spectre] ( nula ) new filecast: 56390 a beacon. mp3, 9 minutes.

ll ll at detritus.net
Sun Apr 7 11:53:41 CEST 2013

56390 a beacon

“My God,” thought the Commander, peering into the heaving black chaos, “Where am I? Who am I?” He waited for the beacon’s beam to seep through the fog, still unable to work out why, the entire day of their departure, he had been dogged by anxiety. A. Sokurov, ‘Confession’

download and stream : http://nula.cc/56390
also on soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56390-a-beacon

56377 east wind (was "56377 orda")

The wind and thunder of hooves, with a sound the color of blood, swept them in from the East, unstoppable. They took each naked settlement, one after another, a flood of vanquished earth. The town bells pleaded mercy until there was no one left to ring them.

download and stream : http://nula.cc/56377
also on soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56377-east-wind

---

+ main page: http://nula.cc/