[spectre] CfAP | Prague Light Festival | SIGNAL | Call for Artistic Proposals

Pavel Sedlak gm.sedlak at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 16:57:46 CET 2013

Dear friends and colleagues,
let me share this recently opened call with you.
SIGNAL brings challenging projects into the streets of Prague.
Please, spread the word!
Many THX in advance,
Pavel Sedlak

- - -

SIGNAL | Prague Light Festival | October 16-19, 2014

Open Call for Proposals

...incoming SIGNAL 2014

Submission deadline: February 28, 2014
Submission form: http://submission.signalfestival.com
Info: http://www.signalfestival.com/en/incoming-signal-2014/

SIGNAL is an annual international festival of light taking place in a
magical city centre of Prague, the capital of the Czech Republic. With over
30 projects, the 2013 edition attracted 250,000 visitors over 4 evenings.

We are calling for high-quality artistic proposals. Feel free to propose
outdoor or indoor light installations, interactive light projects. video
mappings, architectural lighting, light design objects, participatory
engagement actions, workshops as well as ³other ideas². Majority of works is
located outdoor.

We will consider existing artworks, their adaptations as well as proposals
to create brand new projects designed for a site-specific situation in
Prague.

SIGNAL seeks challenging, innovative and magical artworks that will amaze
the audiences, deliver exceptional experiences as well as ³sophisticated or
simple enlightenment².

Important dates

Submission deadline: February 28, 2014
Feedback of acceptance: April 1, 2014