[spectre] LAK Festival of Nordic Sound Art Open Call for Installations

Derek Holzer macumbista at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 28 12:37:17 CEST 2013

OPEN CALL

LAK FESTIVAL OF NORDIC SOUND ART

We are looking for sculpture and/or installation work for this year’s
festival taking place in Copenhagen September 26-29th 2013.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

• You are an artist from any of the Nordic countries
• You work in the field of sound-related sculpture or installation art
• You want to exhibit new work or work that hasn’t been exhibited in
Denmark before
• We can provide a fee of €350 including transportation and travel expenses
• We can provide AV equipment such as microphones, speakers, mixers,
projectors etc.
• We can provide food and housing on our humble festival grounds during
the festival

EXHIBITION SETTINGS

The festival takes place in an old factory and you can exhibit your work
in one of three settings:
• a large, white gallery room of 7x9.5 meters
• a large, industrial concrete room of 7x9.5 meters with a high
ceiling of 4 meters
• outside on the factory grounds

PROPOSAL

Send your proposal (or any questions) to call at lakfestival.dk before
August 1st and please provide links to audio, video, or photos of the
work in question or previous work.
And go to www.lakfestival.dk or www.facebook.com/lakfestival to check
out last year’s festival!
--