[spectre] UKI at open sound Berlin - open call for noise coders

shu lea cheang shulea at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 19 07:21:12 CEST 2013

U.K.I. viral performance LIVE CODE LIVE SPAM
OPEN SOUND BERLIN2013

LOCATION: N.K.  (52 Elsen Strasse, Berlin)
Date: 23:00, June 29, 2013

OPEN CALL for NOISE CODERS to join UKI viral performance at Open
Sound Berlin 2013

Presented by APO33
with
Shu Lea Cheang on viral attack
Julien Ottavi  (aka the noiser) on grand mix
&
++++++++++ NOISE CODERS

U.K.I. live performance invites local (Berlin based) and OPEN SOUND
BERLIN2013 participants of noise sound /free software genre to join
us on a LIVE CODE LIVE SPAM viral trip!!!  As a sequel to Shu Lea
Cheang's cyberpunk cult movie I.K.U. ,  the replicants of U.K.I.
trade sex for codes, code sexing code in noise blast out, a virus is
born and multiplied to eventually infect a city and take over the
BioNet.

We invite noise coders to plug in with own laptops/devices.
Join us on a 90 minute non-stop hyper-jam session.
Viralize the open sound Berlin, let's set Berlin under UKI viral attack!

To join, please write to
now at u-k-i.co
with your website and online sample work

UKI - a viral performance/viral game
Shu Lea Cheang & Co.
http://www.u-k-i.co

UKI - performance documentation excerpts
https://vimeo.com/37978993

UKI Open Sound Berlin OPEN CALL
http://vimeo.com/42255595

APO33