[spectre] inode_postdoc

Katerina Karoussos kkaroussos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 08:55:37 CEST 2013

**** Please, forward ***

Sorry for crossposting

THE IONION NODE OF THE PLANETARY COLLEGIUM, PLYMOUTH UNIVERISTY

OPEN CALL FOR POSTDOC's (PLANETARY COLLEGIUM ADVANCED RESEARCH ASSOCIATES)

We invite post-doc researchers to join our Advanced Research Associates
group through Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowships.

Deadline for I-Node declarations of interest: 10 July 2013

Deadline for Marie Curie applications: 14 August.

<http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/page/people;efp7_SESSION_I
D=8hy2RCdTnX1LHGTQSnSgHwncxP7CdL5Gq0LhFMFXrrqqhfRjpn6y!-578734760?callIdenti
fier=FP7-PEOPLE-2013-IEF#wlp_call_FP7>

More info: www.i-node.org

         ionionode at gmail.com