[spectre] Furtherfield needs to raise £10,000 by the end of April 2013.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Mar 5 15:03:40 CET 2013

Sorry for any cross posting...

A living, breathing, thriving network for art, technology and social
change since 1997.

For 16 years we have worked in solidarity with artists, techies,
activists, adventurous art audiences to create and share a culture that
means more to more people.

Last year 160,000 people visited Furtherfield's online platforms from
around the world. At our new gallery
(http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery) in the heart of Finsbury Park,
North London, we have connected with over 5000 more people from the
local area, visitors from across London, the UK and internationally.

We have never asked you for money before. The talent and generosity of
contributors and participants and the support of Arts Council England
and Haringey Council have kept the engine running till now. But if we
are to go on with this work we have to ask for your help.

Please visit the Donation page to see what it pays for & how you can help.
http://www.furtherfield.org/get-involved/donate

Wishing you all well.

The Furtherfield crew...

--
--->

Reviews,articles,interviews
http://www.furtherfield.org/reviews.php

Furtherfield – online arts community, platforms for creating, viewing,
discussing and learning about experimental practices at the
intersections of art, technology and social change.
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery – Finsbury Park (London).
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield