[spectre] This afternoon Reminder @ Phoenix Brighton with e-permanent

aharon aha at aharonic.net
Fri Mar 15 10:11:09 CET 2013

Hiyas,

Hope you are all well indeed!

Today between 14.00 & 16.00 in Phoenix Brighton there will be art & chat
style discussion about the second e-PERMANENT's commission: Data Centers
Grand Tour (This Data Belongs Here) by Silvio Lorusso

Details: http://arty.li/Z52

The presentation will be slightly Experimental as Silvio Lorusso will be
on hashtag #DCGT replying to questions & commenting on conversations.
(the only feed out of the discussion will be participant's twitts. the
twitts will be projected in the space, so chat input can come from
anywhere you might be..)

** If you can come to Brighton, there will be a bonus at the end of the
conversation in the form of testing the game Speak to Me. Details:
http://arty.li/Z5B

I appreciate we all have busy schedules with manic amount of information,
hence hopefully you can take the re-post and X posting as a sign of
respect, rather than a an attempt to nag.

Cheers and all the very best!

Aharon
xx

http://digihub.org.uk