[spectre] Fw: Call for Applications: Summer Institute for Sexualities, Cultures and Politics, August 15-21 2013, Ohrid, Macedonia

Stanimir Panayotov minimal_minimalis at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 18:06:41 CET 2013

FYI: PLS FWD: APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING

                                                                        Euro-Balkan University (Skopje,
Macedonia)

in cooperation with
Faculty for Media and Communications at Singidunum
University (Belgrade, Serbia)

Announces the CALL FOR APPLICATIONS for the

OHRID SUMMER UNIVERSITY 2013
SUMMER
INSTITUTE FOR SEXUALITIES, CULTURES, AND POLITICS
(August 15-21 2013, Ohrid, Macedonia)

CONFIRMED LECTURERS
	* Didier Eribon (School of Philosophy and Social Sciences of the University of Amiens, Paris, France)
	* Antke Engel (Institute for Queer Theory, Hamburg/Berlin, Germany)
	* Tomasz Sikora (Pedagogical University of Cracow, Poland)

COURSES OFFERED
	*  Title TBC (Lecturer: Didier Eribon)
	* Desire, Power and Fantasy (Lecturer: Antke Engel)
	* The Violence of Inclusion and the Ethics of Betrayal (Lecturer: Tomasz Sikora)
 * For
detailed information for the Summer Institute programme please visit our website, or see detailed document

ELIGIBILITY
	* Participants should be postgraduate students (preferably MA, PhD student or young researchers) interested in exploring the issues of Gender, Queer, Cultural Studies, Visual Arts and Humanities and related Studies.
	* Participants from all countries are eligible to participate.
	* All applicants should send Application form including paper abstract (appr. 200 words max.). Please download the application form on our website.

TUITION FEE:
300 EUR
	* Note that we offer 20% discount if the participant apply in the first application deadline and pays the total fee to 15th of May and 10% discount if the participant pay the total fee to 15th of June.
	* Applicants from the partner universities are offered 30% tuition fee discount

Discounts:
university partners, alumni and university groups (see more on this in the detailed document or on our website)
MOBILITY &
GRANTS: CEEPUS Freemover Mobility Grants (see instructions here)

APPLICATION
DEADLINES
	* Deadline 1 for early applications (20% discount): April 20th / selection results by April 30th / payment due May 15th
	* Deadline 2 for early applications (10% discount): May 20 th / selection results by May 30th / payment due June 15th

Please send all
applications to SlavcoDimitrov and Stanimir Panayotov:
slavco.euba at gmail.com, spanayotov at gmail.com