[spectre] We Have a Situation At Furtherfield - is live Today.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Sat Mar 23 11:20:44 CET 2013

Sorry for any cross posting...

We Have a Situation At Furtherfield - is live Today.

We have a situation! is a series of live, trans-border, online-offline
participatory performances addressing current cross-cultural European
issues and concerns. Between March and May 2013 four "situations" will
be created in four countries - France, Netherlands, UK and Austria. For
the London Situation the focus will be on electronic waste.

Public event: Saturday 23 March, 2pm GMT, 3pm CET

Check you local times here -
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_GB.aspx

Two Choices

You can either physically come along to the Furtherfield at 2pm (UK-GMT)

Or visit live online here - http://whas.cyberformance.net/stages/whaslondon

Other information
http://www.furtherfield.org/programmes/event/london-situation

--
--->

A living - breathing - thriving networked neighbourhood -
proud of free culture - claiming it with others ;)

Other reviews,articles,interviews
http://www.furtherfield.org/reviews.php

Furtherfield – online arts community, platforms for creating, viewing,
discussing and learning about experimental practices at the
intersections of art, technology and social change.
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery – Finsbury Park (London).
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield