[spectre] New practice for art video

graff.video at free.fr graff.video at free.fr
Fri May 24 11:42:19 CEST 2013

Hello!

I invite you to discover a new practice for art video:
the "graff video".

The camera is handled as a spray paint can with light as pictorial material. A
transdisciplinary approach where the images provide a new form to the narration.
More information on this approach:
http://graff.video.free.fr/en/approach.htm

You can access some videos from the menu at right of the page
http://graff.video.free.fr/en/videos.htm
Thank you to share this new practice around you!

If you make a link or write an article on a blog or a website, let me know, I
will make a return link.

I am at your disposal if you want further details.
For more information about my background:
http://www.lwo-station.com/

Best regards
LWO