[spectre] "Strange Attractors" by Daniel Rehn + Sarah Caluag, at the Widget Art Gallery. November 23nd - December 23nd, 2013

Chiara Passa chiarapassa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 16:22:53 CET 2013

Dear friends & colleagues,

I'm glad to present "Strange Attractors" by Daniel Rehn + Sarah Caluag, at
the Widget Art Gallery on IPhone, IPad and OSX-Dashboard. November  23nd -
December 23nd, 2013. http://www.chiarapassa.it/upcoming.html

About the exhibition "Strange Attractors".

Clint Sprott (b. 1942) is a professor of physics at the University of
Wisconsin-Madison. In the 1990s, he used his own software to generate
several hundred “strange attractor” images. For this exhibition, Daniel
Rehn and Sarah Caluag have isolated ~150 of these forms (originally created
1996-99) and placed them inside the Widget Art Gallery.
 http://danielrehn.com | http://sar-ah.com

About the WAG.

The “WAG" is a mini 3-dimensional, single room gallery that fits into your
pocket 'cause I've developed it for IPhone, IPod Touch and I Pad. Every
month, directly on your mobile, The “WAG” hosts a solo digital
artexhibition related to the dynamic site-specific contest. So, the
Widget Art Gallery works both as a sort of kunsthall showing temporary
exhibitions and as a permanent collections museum because conserves all the
past exhibitions inside an online archive. For IPhone and IPod touch, just
copy this url http://www.chiarapassa.it/wag/mobile/ in Safari and choose:
“add to home” and the WAG's icon will be saved on your IPhone. Do the same
for IPad but paste this other URL: http://www.chiarapassa.it/wagipad/mobile/,
or download the widget version for Mac osx dashboard at:
http://www.chiarapassa.it/TheWidgetArtGallery.html
Past exhibitions at: http://the-widget-art-gallery.blogspot.com/

Best regards, Chiara.

--