[spectre] Call for Participants // Announcement: CTM Festival Music Makers Hacklab

Katerina Leinhart katerina at ctm-festival.de
Mon Nov 25 15:25:13 CET 2013

Afternoon,

My name is Katerina Leinhart, and I am writing from CTM Festival in
Berlin. We are currently circulating a call for participants for our
MusicMakers Hacklab program at this year’s festival (January 24 –
February 2, 2014), and thought you might be interested in considering
or sharing the call.

MusicMakers Hacklab is a weeklong open, collaborative laboratory
hosted by Peter Kirn of CDM (createdigitalmusic.com) and sound artist
Darsha Hewitt (darsha.org). Participants will get the chance to mix
rediscovered analogue and electronic techniques with new,
still-evolving digital processes. The deadline for application is
December 15, 2013.

More information and registration is available here:
http://www.ctm-festival.de/festival-2014/transfer/musicmakers-hacklab/

A video from last year’s Hacklab can be viewed here:
http://www.realeyz.tv/en/ctm-13-03.html

With thanks,
Katerina Leinhart

--
CTM - Festival for Adventurous Music and Art

CTM @ NOT EQUAL
Godflesh, Shapednoise, Pharmakon, Helena Hauff, These Hidden Hands, Opium Hum
29. November 2013, Berghain

CTM.14 - DIS  CONTINUITY
24. January - 2. February, 2014
various venues, Berlin

http://www.ctm-festival.de
http://twitter.com/#!/CTM_Festival
http://www.facebook.com/CTMFestival

Temporary Change of Address until Spring 2014:
Gerichtstr 65
13347 Berlin
Germany

T. (office): + 49 (0)30 57 70 24 86