[spectre] ( nula ) new filecast: 56690 world of stone. mp3, 9 minutes.

ll ll at detritus.net
Sat Feb 1 15:09:37 CET 2014

56690 world of stone

Run away! Today! Or tomorrow. But tomorrow might already be too late! Because what do people become around here? They just burn out like this old mountain that was once a volcano. And they will all be left with hearts of stone in the end. Hard stones. Cold stones. This is such a dead world! Makk Károly, Ház a sziklák alatt

download and stream : http://nula.cc/56690
also on soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56690-world-of-stone

56658 beginning

Beneath autumn stars, overlooking the valley that embraces the Tatar city of Bakhchysarai, we watch the pinkening sky as we hear an early morning chorus of dogs, the slight whoosh of a solitary vehicle, the crowing of restless cocks, and a call to god.

download and stream : http://nula.cc/56658
also on soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56658-beginning

56654 khersones

On a hook of land jutting into the Black Sea, amid the ruins of ancient Greek Chersonesos, supposedly lies the birthplace of Russian Christianity. There we find the recently rebuilt neo-byzantine Cathedral of St. Vladimir, and inside it, a nun who half-whispers, half-chants, her supplication.

download and stream : http://nula.cc/56654
also on soundcloud : http://soundcloud.com/nulacc/56654-khersones

new field recordings

i travelled with studiolum, the blogger at poemas del río wang, to mallorca, where i made
the field recordings that he included in the following blog posts.

http://riowang.blogspot.com/2014/01/winter-ends-spring-begins.html
http://riowang.blogspot.com/2014/01/blessing-animals.html
http://riowang.blogspot.com/2014/01/hamburgueseria-napoli.html

---