[spectre] No-logic machines - Synthesizers Laboratory

Oskoff noishx at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 11:16:30 CEST 2014

Hi all!
next week 31th and 1th Kleiner Salon Berlin

No-logic machines - Synthesizers Laboratory

No-logic machines is a workshop and lab where collectively (DIWO) and
playfully we are going to experimet with the construction and design of
generative installations and devices of light and sound. During the lab we
wil know the basic of the sound electronics building micro synthesizers and
pattern generators with the chips CMOSXX and chip ATiny ( the litle
arduino) we are going to play with logic gates to design absurd machines
flavored with dada and noise.

No previous knowledge is required. For all the people background interested
in colective creativity, learning electronics, soldering, leds, programming
and sound.

Duration: 2 session of 4 hours

driven by Jaguar [ Constanza Piña and Oscar Martin ]
http://jaguar.hotglue.me/

Dates:
31/07 - 01/08 16h - 20h

Price: 30 EURO (to be payed in the Klainer Salon before 25/08)
Kleiner Salon
Manteuffelstr. 42, 10997 Berlín

Materials needed: breadboard, pliers and welder

--
oscar martin  &&   [noish]